VATA’s Port Body in a Box and Advanced Venipuncture Training Aid are some of our most popular infusion models.
Port Body in a Box
VATA’s Port Body in a Box is a low cost, compact, and quick to set up training model for the teaching and practice of palpating and accessing IVADs.
Supplied with a real port, this simulation lab model allows students to:
- Simulate accessing “tipping”, “wandering” or deeply placed IVADs.
- Confirm successful access with a “blood” return.
- Improve hand-eye coordination and gain confidence.
Advanced Venipuncture Training Aid
VATA’s Advanced Venipuncture Training Aid has four veins in three different sizes and is an ideal model to practice accessing techniques.
- A realistic “flashback” of blood confirms proper needle placement.
- This model is leak-resistant and can be accessed over 3,000 times.
- Quick set up—can be set up in under a minute.