VATA’s infusion products are designed to provide an overall better training experience while improving patient care. Realism is always at the forefront of everything we do, and we are committed to creating the highest quality, long-lasting products.
Some of our most popular infusion products include:
- Industry-standard in the teaching of central line care.
- Practice infusion, withdrawal, securement, and dressings of multiple vascular access lines.
Supplied with a real port, this simulation lab model allows students to:
- Simulate accessing “tipping”, “wandering” or deeply placed IVADs.
- Confirm successful access with a “blood” return.
- Improve hand-eye coordination and gain confidence.
Vascular Access Ultrasound Phantom
- Tactile feel and puncture resistance of real human tissue.
- Extremely durable—it can be accessed 1,000s of times and is self-healing.
- Flesh toned and curved with a contour that mimics patients
Bonnie Bone Marrow
Developed with the help of clinicians, this realistic simulator allows for:
- Palpation of the spinous process and iliac crest bones on both the anterior and posterior sides.
- Proper biopsy needle placement confirmed with a simulated bone marrow sample.
- Simulation of realistic patient positioning with the included tilt base.
- 200+ accesses out of the box.
Advanced Venipuncture Training Aid
- Ideal for perfecting accessing technique with four veins in three different sizes and two different depths.
- A realistic “flashback” of blood confirms the proper needle placement.
- This model is leak-resistant and can be accessed over 3,600 times.
- Quick set up—can be assembled in under a minute.