BONNIE BONE MARROW BIOPSY™ SKILLS TRAINER
The Bonnie Bone Marrow Biopsy Skills Trainer™ is a first-of-its-kind simulator, designed with clinician input to replicate, teach, and reinforce the skills needed to perform a posterior iliac crest bone marrow biopsy procedure. The trainer provides a realistic feel when puncturing the skin surface while entering the iliac crest bone and during the extraction of simulated bone marrow samples.
- Reviews (0)
- Additional Details
- The Bonnie trainer incorporates a life-size scale and anatomy modeled from an average size female pelvis and lower spine.
- The outer shell provides a soft, tissue-like feel to allow for the palpation of underlying bony landmarks such as the spinous process, and the anterior and posterior iliac crests to facilitate proper biopsy needle placement.
- The innovative design also includes a replaceable puncture site skin insert to allow for multiple needle punctures to be performed. Inserts are available as replacement parts.
- To simulate treating patients in lateral decubitus (side lying) positions the Bonnie trainer can be set-up with the included tilt stand or positioned on a table surface to accommodate the prone position.
- The right and left iliac crest bones are designed to be removable and replaceable and incorporate simulated bone marrow that can be extracted during simulated biopsy procedures to confirm proper technique.
You Will Receive:
- Carrying Case with Strap -0241
- Body skin shell -0242
- Puncture site skin insert -0243
- Tilt stand -0244
- Right and Left Posterior Iliac Crest Bone Inserts (5 sets) -0246
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shipping Weight: 20 lbs (9.07 kg)
Shipping Dimensions: 20”x 17” x12” (50.8cm x43.2cm x30.5cm)
Product Weight: 16 lbs(7.25 kg)
Product Dimensions: 12.3”x 12”x 8” (31.12cm x 30.48cm x 20.32cm )