BONNIE BONE MARROW BIOPSY™ SKILLS TRAINER
VATA Inc.’s Bonnie Bone Marrow Biopsy Skills Trainer™ is a first-of-its-kind patient simulator. Bonnie was designed with clinician input to replicate, teach, and reinforce the skills needed to perform a posterior iliac crest bone marrow biopsy procedure. This healthcare simulation trainer provides a realistic feel when puncturing the skin surface, entering the iliac crest bone, extracting simulated bone marrow samples.
- Reviews (0)
- Additional Details
- VATA’s Bonnie task trainer incorporates a life-size scale and anatomy for patient simulation modeled from an average size female pelvis and lower spine.
- The outer shell of this VATA anatomical healthcare model provides a soft, tissue-like feel to allow for the palpation of underlying bony landmarks such as the spinous process, and the anterior and posterior iliac crests to facilitate proper biopsy needle placement.
- The innovative design also includes a replaceable puncture site skin insert to allow for multiple needle punctures. Inserts are available as replacement parts.
- To simulate treating patients in lateral decubitus (side lying) positions the Bonnie trainer can be set-up with the included tilt stand or positioned on a table surface to accommodate the prone position.
- The right and left iliac crest bones are designed to be removable and replaceable and incorporate simulated bone marrow that can be extracted during simulated biopsy procedures to confirm proper technique.
You Will Receive:
- Carrying Case with Strap -0241
- Body skin shell -0242
- Puncture site skin insert -0243
- Tilt stand -0244
- Right and Left Posterior Iliac Crest Bone Inserts (5 sets) -0246
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shipping Weight: 20 lbs (9.07 kg)
Shipping Dimensions: 20”x 17” x12” (50.8cm x43.2cm x30.5cm)
Product Weight: 16 lbs(7.25 kg)
Product Dimensions: 12.3”x 12”x 8” (31.12cm x 30.48cm x 20.32cm )