FREDDIE FISTULA SKILLS TRAINER
0230 Freddie Fistula™ Skills Trainer was developed to provide clinicians with a realistic aid to facilitate instruction, practice, and management of open abdominal wounds with active fistulas. The Freddie Fistula™ Skills Trainer incorporates a realistic feeling soft abdomen with an open abdominal wound showing exposed intestines with “gutters” on all sides, a stoma and also a drainage tube. Three separate fistulas are present in the abdominal wound area:
• Stomatized Fistula – Easy to observe effluent flow
• Non-Stomatized Fistula – Difficult to observe when effluent is not flowing
• Hidden Fistula – Location is not observed
Any combination of the three fistulas can permit effluent flow via color-coded pinch clamps, allowing for a challenging scenario when applying a dressing. The Freddie Fistula™ Skills Trainer includes an integrated base with a recessed catch tray that can accommodate up to 700ml of effluent and a support rod to hold the fluid bag. When not in use, the rod can be easily stored within the base. The unique design of the Freddie Fistula™ utilizes proprietary skin that permits standard dressings to be easily applied and removed. The Freddie Fistula™ Skills Trainer helps to build competency and confidence in this challenging wound care scenario by allowing the user to employ some of the latest wound treatments and techniques.
VATA’s Freddie Fistula Model
- Incorporates an innovative design with a realistic open abdominal wound with exposed intestines and three actively draining fistulas.
- Allows students to learn multiple wound care modalities to control fistula effluent and allow for optimal wound healing.
- Reviews (0)
- Additional Details
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shipping Weight: 15lbs (6.8kg)
Shipping Dimensions: 21”x 20” x10” (53.3cm x50.8cm x25.4cm)
Product Weight: 13lbs(1.36kg)
Product Dimensions: 20.5”x 19”x 8” (52.07cm x 48.26cm x 20.32cm )